Canon S100(or 95) and housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ssroseberry

Reaction score
Wanting to buy a used canon s100 and the housing. Looking for my first underwater camera. If you are wanting to upgrade yours and sell your S100 let me know.

I'm planning on posting my Ikelite housing soon (got a bonus at work so possibly upgrading to Recsea w/ some accessories). Problem is the s100 is pretty new in general so not many people getting rid of it...if I were to sell mine, I'd just go and buy a new one right away anyway. I paid $400 plus tax for the camera in May and $325 for the housing from Bluewater Photo. Only used on 4 dives in Grand Cayman and a couple times in my pool. Still have original box/packaging for everything. Going to post the housing for $300 shipped and see if I get any bites. I'd sell the combo for $675 shipped (continental U.S.). Let me know if you're interested and good luck w/ your search!
Brian
Raleigh, NC

Wanting to buy a used canon s100 and the housing. Looking for my first underwater camera. If you are wanting to upgrade yours and sell your S100 let me know.
Recsea housing, 2 cameras, wide angle and macro lens, 3 batteries. Interested? PM Me.

Recsea housing, 2 cameras, wide angle and macro lens, 3 batteries. Interested? PM Me.

Did you get a PM from a four year old post?

Back
Top Bottom