Canon S95 Underwater Setup - $400

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hot_wire

Registered
Reaction score
Up for sale is my Canon S95 underwater setup. I bought this kit specifically for a trip to Guatemala and Belize where I would be taking lots of rainforest/underwater photos. The camera performed flawlessly on vacation, I took 1500 exposures with it, and now it’s ready for a new owner.

What you’ll get:
Canon S95 in excellent condition
Canon WP-DC38 underwater case (rated and tested to 40m)
32GB SD card
3 Batteries
Charger
Moisture Munchers (for extra underwater protection)
Original packaging
USB cord
Television cord

This is a great setup which takes beautiful pictures on land and sea. The S95 has a large 1/1.7 sensor, dual image stabilization, and a bright F2.0 lens. Nice depth of field for a point and shoot. There are no marks on the camera body, and the camera has worn a screen protector for all of its life. I’d like to see $400 for the entire kit.

Underwater4.jpg

1-2.jpg

559160_3652987129404_1662825562_n.jpg

3-1.jpg

I am located in Columbus, Ohio and would accept paypal. I realize I don't have any feedback on scubaboard, so I would be more than happy to sell the camera in person. I go by the name "hot_wire" on multiple other forums and you can see my ebay feedback under "pne49." If you are interested, shoot me an email estreibig@gmail.com. I will check scubaboard periodically, but email is a quicker route.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom