Sea & Sea YS-110a

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tc_rain

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Sea & Sea YS-110a strobe is like new in appearance and function. It was bought new and used less than 12 times on one dive trip. There are no scratches on the case that I can see. The strobe comes with a neoprene protective cover that was always used except when stored. Also included are the fiber optic cable and diffuser. You would be hard pressed to find a used strobe in better condition. $525.00

From Sea & Sea:
TheYS-110α introduces numerous new exciting functions, opening a whole new digitalgeneration. For example, by connecting it to digital cameras with pre-flashfunction using a fiber-optic cable, the YS-110α can be used in the fullyautomatic DS-TTL adjustment mode (Digital Slave TTL). Enjoy complete creativecontrol – when you want absolute control over fine light adjustments, you canuse a main strobe in DS-TTL mode and a secondary strobe in manual mode or youcan set up an advanced lighting system using two strobes in DS-TTL mode. TheDS-TTL adjustment function is also available using the light level control dialfor fine control of the light amount when taking pictures in DS-TTL mode. Youcan also choose from 13 levels of manual controls when you do not want to leavethe light adjustment up to the camera. The flat, round, 105° beam angle (withdiffuser), achieved by the balanced positioning of the 3 flash tubes, and thepower of a Guide Number 22 are examples of the excellent performance of thestrobe that is sure to satisfy even the most demanding professionals.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 96
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 65
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 66
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 59
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 58
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 64
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 64
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 53
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 55
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 51
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 66
I will cover Paypal fees and shipping to the continental United States. I will also include 8 Eneloop AA batteries and a charger.

Hello. I am interested in this strobe. Is it still available? Please let me know...thanks!

Mike

Still for sale

---------- Post Merged on November 1st, 2012 at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous Post was on October 31st, 2012 at 06:46 AM ----------

Sold - Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom