Ikelite DS-125

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tc_rain

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Very nice Ikelite Digital Substrobe DS125. The battery is strong and includes the IkeliteSmart Charger. Functions like new and has above average appearance. The serial number is above 5000 so it has the latest TTL circuitry that performs with all current Ikelite housings. Also includes a strobe adaptor and owner’s manual. $450.00. This strobe is not used anymore and I am trying to make room for new gear

Attachments

• P8180001.jpg
    P8180001.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 72
  • P8180002.jpg
    P8180002.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 57
  • P8180003.jpg
    P8180003.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 60
  • P8180004.jpg
    P8180004.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 56
I will cover Paypal fees and shipping to the continental United States. An underwater burn test was conducted on the modeling light for two hours and it did not show any signs of diming that I could tell. Afterwards the battery fuel gauge did show it was almost depleted. The battery was then fully charged within two hours. The battery is strong.

Yes, it is still for sale but due to the cost of shipping it wouldn't be worth it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom