Recsea Panasonic GF2 Housing with Wide Angle (8mm) Port for sale!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pezgrande

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Used Recsea housing in excellent condition. This housing is compatible with the Panasonic GF2 micro four thirds camera and a number of lenses. Included with this is the Recsea glass wide angle port for the Panasonic 8mm fish-eye lens. Also includes original boxes, o-ring grease, and spare o-rings. I got this system as a backup for my housed SLR, but realize that it's more than I need or can afford right now. System only has about 6 dives on it and is very clean, the only mark is a slight scratch on the rear window. Original purchase price for these was $2200. I will also be selling the camera and lens once this sells.
Features

* Sturdy precision machined corrosion resistant aluminum and polycarbonate body.
* Compact and lightweight with depth rating of 60 meters (200 feet).
* Dual Back Cover O-rings and dual Port to Lens Port O-ring system.
* Wide range of Lens Ports, Focus Gears, and supported optional accessories.
* The housing allows complete control over all camera functions

Tried on ebay but this is such a specific item, so I am trying here. If you would prefer to do business through ebay I am happy to do so. Let me know...

Woops......I am asking $1500 for this, are you interested, let me know

Attachments

• recsea a.jpg
    recsea a.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 61
  • recsea b.jpg
    recsea b.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
selling for it less now and as two separate items ~ housing, port & 8mm lens

Back
Top Bottom