Recsea/ Panasonic GF2 UW housing+ camera set up with Wide angle lens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pezgrande

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I am selling my barely used back up system. Normally I shoot a housed SLR and like to carry a back up just in case. I grew tired of the performance of a point and shoot so I looked into the micro four thirds. It's great, fast auto focus, manual control and nice sharp lens options. This one only has about 10 dives on it from this summer. It's a great camera, small in size for easy manageability in the water and on the airplane. Plus it shoots HD video with the (quick) touch of a single button. Why am I selling it, well I am buying a house, and need the cash. If you want a picture of the camera kit as well let me know. Attached images are taken with this
  • Recsea GF2 Housing
  • Recsea Wide angle glass port for 8mm wide angle
  • Panasonic GF2 Camera with 14-42 lens
  • Panasonic 8mm wide angle lens
  • all original boxes, manuals, etc
  • Tray ~ it's the wrong one though UL TRD. It's not big enough for the housing as it has a "raised" lip. So I just flip it over upside down and attach it.
interests? questions? let me know

Attachments

• Crazy eyes W.jpg
    Crazy eyes W.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 58
  • Blood star W.jpg
    Blood star W.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 50
  • recsea b.jpg
    recsea b.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 53
  • recsea a.jpg