For Sale: Aquatica housing for Canon 5D Mark III

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

smirshak

New
Reaction score
Hello divers,

My name is Sharif. I'm from Montreal, Canada. I'm an advanced PADI diver who has seen the beautiful reefs of Malaysia, Thailand, Belize, Mexico and other beautiful destinations. I just came back from a documentary shoot in the Magdalen Islands.

I'm also one of two partners in Parafilms, a small production company. We're selling an Aquatica underwater housing and Megadome for the Canon 5D Mark III. This kit is compatible with all Canon lenses. Aquatica is the world's #1 choice for underwater imagery.

All items are brand new, in their original boxes and still under manufacturer's guarantee. The offer includes all essential accessories needed for underwater shooting :

- 5D Mark III underwater housing, # 20071-NK
- 9,25" Megadome, coated glass dome # 18407
- Neoprene cover # 18503
- Rear port cap for dome # 18790
- Housing protective cap # 18789
- Locking collar # 18469
- Aquatica Silicone o-Ring Lubricant # 19213
- Aquatica Moisture Alarm # 20023

We are selling for $5000. At B&H, this would retail for more than $5600. The offer is compatible only with Canon's model 5D Mark III. Here is our eBay listing with more info:

Aquatica Housing, Megadome + accessories for Canon 5D Mark III | eBay

Thank you!

Sharif Mirshak, sharif@parafilms.com, 514.816.9167
Noé Sardet, noe@parafilms.com, 514.586.6532

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom