FS Canon Ixus 980, housing, epoque strobe, Inon 105AD lens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lobodelmar

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm selling a great beginners to next level camera set up.

It consist of the cracking Canon Ixus 980 is 14mp camera, the Canon WP-DC27 housing, Inon 105AD Wide Angle wet lens, The AD Mount Base, Epoque ES-150 Alpha Strobe, tray, arms, focus light, all the manuals (except strobe manual which at the moment I can find!). All the cables, including UK & Euro power cable, fibre optic cable, lanyards, diffusers for both Strobe & housing. Spare batteries for camera, case for camera.

The kit is in really good condition. The camera itself has some scuff marks, and there's some superficial scratches on the rim of the strobe. Lenses are in great condition.

I'm selling these items on ebay but will sell as a package for UK£600 which is about US$950 I can send it all next day, and can send anywhere in the world. I'll discuss postage if your interested. For those in the UK I can offer a free session at Ocean Leisure London to help set it all up and how to get the best out of it.
Happy to answer any emails so please feel free to pm me.
IMG_0163.jpgIMG_0141.jpgIMG_0170.jpgIMG_0165.jpg

Back
Top Bottom