for sale aquatica extension rings and zoom gears

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DeepWrecks

Contributor
Reaction score
for sale: One port extension #18457 I used with the canon 16-35 ii and zoom gear for same lens #18708
also, port extension #18463 I used with the 8-15mm fisheye and zoom gear for same lens #19001

I will accept reasonable offers plus shipping and any fees associated with payment. This could be a great deal for someone as I don't have any need for them and would like to clear out some space. These are in mint condition and come in all original packaging.

---------- Post added December 14th, 2012 at 04:39 PM ----------

for sale: One port extension #18457 I used with the canon 16-35 ii and zoom gear for same lens #18708
also, port extension #18463 I used with the 8-15mm fisheye and zoom gear for same lens #19001

I will accept reasonable offers plus shipping and any fees associated with payment. This could be a great deal for someone as I don't have any need for them and would like to clear out some space. These are in mint condition and come in all original packaging.
Please PM me as I don't come here often. I will get emails from PM's and respond very quickly that way. thanks again

Back
Top Bottom