Dive-Ready: Olympus E-PL1 + PT-EP01 housing ($600 shipped)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChyLn

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Bought it for a trip to the ABC islands and while I loved it, I'm wanting to step up my game to bring our 5DM2 next time we go diving. So this little guy has to go.

The camera and housing are in great condition and has not leaked or fogged up at all. I used it for a total of 10 dives and a few snorkeling expeditions and functioned beautifully.

Comes with 14-42 kit lens, zoom gear for the lens, 2 extra batteries, and an extra auto charger. In original boxes with user manuals, warranty cards, etc.

My first time on Scubaboard, but I sell on eBay pretty regularly, my username is the same there.

Asking $600, shipping via US priority mail within CONUS.

Picture of a Christmas tree worm I took with the setup: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358376582.900618.jpg

I think you need to consider lowering your price. Adorama was selling pretty much the same thing for $399 new.

It's my understanding that that pricing was a mistake at the time and that pricing is no longer available. I'd be willing to take best reasonable offers as well.

It's my understanding that that pricing was a mistake at the time and that pricing is no longer available. I'd be willing to take best reasonable offers as well.

Just tried to order 1 online shipping to Canada and it allows me to order with the $399 price+ shipping

Just tried to order 1 online shipping to Canada and it allows me to order with the $399 price+ shipping

I just recieved my new one from adorama but will send it back if you will take $400 for your setup complete as listed.

Bill

Guess Adorama scooped me on that one... Should've listed it a bit earlier.

I'd like to keep the kit together if possible to simplify things.

Bill you've got PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom