COMPLETE CANON S90 SET w/FIX HOUSING, NANO FOCUS LIGHT, MACRO LENS & LENS ADAPTERS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cheetohcat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
For Sale: Complete Canon s90, Fisheye FIX aluminum housing, Nano focus light, Macro lenses, & accessories - $900

Selling my beloved s90 set up. It's a great, rugged kit for UW photography and the price is 50% of the original. You have everything here (except an SD card!) to jump in and start shooting. I prefer to sell this as a complete set if possible.

DSC04606.jpg

Fisheye
FIX S90 aluminum housing + Strobe mask + flash diffuser ($875 new)
There are a few scratches on the housing body, the front port and viewfinder window. The scratch on the port does not affect UW photos as the water fills it in. I have shot thousands of photos with the housing so I can vouch for that. Comes with a new o-ring (never used), original box, o-ring remover tool, silicone, and manuals. You can use this housing without the strobe mask if you want to use the onboard camera flash with the diffuser, or the strobe mask enables you to add an external strobe via fiber optic cables (Inon or Sea&Sea type) for additional lighting.
DSC04601.jpgDSC04593.jpg

Canon S90 + 3 extra batteries ($400 new)
There are a few minor scratches the body. None on the LCD or lens. Works perfect and has only been used for UW photography. Includes the original box, manual, cables, charger and I'm including 3 spare batteries.
DSC04587.jpgDSC04588.jpg

Fantasea Nano focus light & YS cold shoe adapter ($100 new)
High intensity ultra compact LED light, especially designed as a modeling light and to better enable the camera's auto focus. I'll include the YS & cold shoe adapter that allows it to be mounted on top of FIX s90 housing cold shoe mount. It has a wide even beam and automatic light shut off when camera pre-flash is fired. Very useful for macro subject so the camera autotfocus can more easily get your subject in focus. The auto shut off when the camera flash fires prevents you from getting a hot spot in your image.
photo.jpg

FIX/Recsea 2 Element flip Macro lens for s90 housing ($240 new)
This convenient macro tool has two flip up diopter elements and a diffuser and easily screws onto the front of the FIX s90 housing (no adapter needed) to get awesome close up/macro shots. You can choose to use one or both elements, or none by simply flipping them both out of the way.
DSC04590.jpg

Dyron Fix S90 to M67 adapter ($120 new)
This adapter screws onto the Fix S90 housing port and allows you to use your M67 threaded lenses with the housing.
DSC04603.jpg

Recsea Quick Adapter (male half only) ($189 for total set new)
The quick adapter system allows you to snap on, snap off wet lenses to change them quickly and easily underwater. I am including the secure locking ring and screw on dock that attaches directly to the Fix s90 port. This is compatible with the quick adapter M67 or M52 parts which can be purchased from bluewaterphotostore.com to support lenses such as Inon UCL-165 M67, Dyron M67 Diopters, UWL-04 wide angle, etc.
DSC04598.jpgDSC04596.jpg

Paypal accepted, or cash if you are in the Los Angeles area. I'll include free FedEx 2 day shipping to continental US. Outside of US please PM me to calculate shipping and insurance costs.

Thanks for looking, ask questions on this thread or via PM!

Dropping the price to $775 for the set! Great deal for an excellent UW compact camera set up! :)

Forgot I still had this set listed until someone recently inquired about it....it's available! Has been in storage in my office since I moved in the last year, and I hadn't been focused on cleaning out my gear.

I just rechecked everything and it's in great condition (stored indoors). Dropping the price to $650 as I hate to see it not getting any use. It's a great little system!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom