Closed: Ikelite AF-35 Strobe - a perfect first strobe!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KelnKelp

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am selling my Ikelite AF-35 strobe. This strobe is in like new condition. It was used for about one year, then sat unused in my closet for a few months after I purchased a new set up. I am finally getting around to posting this as I do some pre-spring cleaning! I tested the strobe out this evening and it works perfectly. The Ikelite AF-35 is a fantastic strobe with any compact camera set up. It uses an optical sensor to read the flash from the housing for firing without any need of fiber optic cable. Auto and Manual adjustments, it's the perfect way to get started improving your UW photo setup! I loved and used this strobe out in California where it worked great.

New this costs $420
My Strobe: $300 (includes UPS ground shipping in continental USA and paypal fees. I will ship other places for an additional cost).

Includes all parts, Strobe with tray, diffuser, shims for various brand housings, screws and manual. (everything but the box!)
photo 1.jpg

In like new condition, very well cared for - you'd almost believe it was never in the water!
photo 5.jpg

Never flooded, battery compartment is in pristine condition, o-ring is still in good condition.
photo 4.jpg

Included diffuser to create a softer even beam of light, or use without. Strobe face is clean and unscratched.
photo 2.jpg

I accept Paypal or cash if you are in the Los Angeles Area, free ground shipping to anywhere in the continental USA. Alaska/HI add $15 for shipping, International folks, PM me with your information and I'll calculate shipping/insurance costs.

Last edited:
I wanted to re-post this, but figured I'd just comment first. The strobe is still available and I'm moving and would love to get it out of the house. Willing to take reasonable best offer. Please let me know if you're interested.

Back
Top Bottom