Sea&Sea DX-1200HD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

superspeed

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Selling my used Sea&Sea DX-1200HD point and shoot. I don't use this anymore and am consolidating gear for a move. I am not really sure how much to ask for it but ill guess a price and if you think its to high make an offer. The camera works great and records HD video. If you were looking for a go-pro but don't wanna spend the money here is a good first step. I am including a 1GB flash drive, a few of the dry packets and I have a wet macro lens lying around if I can find it before I sell it I will include it. The battery bit the dust and held a charge for about 5 min...so I threw it out. A quick search reveled batteries can be had for about 25$ +shipping online. (scuba.com)

Lets start with 100$ shipped.

Product Highlights

• 12.0 Mega-Pixel
  • Optical 3x Zoom Lens
  • 3" LCD Screen
  • HD Movie Recording
  • Rated up to 147'

Attachments

• 2013-02-15 16.41.13.jpg
    2013-02-15 16.41.13.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 75
  • 2013-02-15 16.40.57.jpg
    2013-02-15 16.40.57.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 102
I'm looking for this camera, is still for sale?

About the wet macro lens, did you found it?
How much is the shipping? I'm in Costa Rica and probably the shipping is a little expensive, so I prefer to ship to an address in Miami which ships us packages to Costa Rica.
How can I do to send you the payment? Through Paypal?
What would you think if I bid $75?
Thanks!

Hi! Could you consider my offer?

Is this still for sale? Does it work properly? How old is it? Is there anything wrong with it? I'm very interested....PM me if it is still available. I'm in Wisconsin....VERY interested.
Does it come with a wide angle lens?

It is still for sale but I got a new battery. How about 80 + shipping

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom