Brand New, Never Used Sea & Sea DX-860G Kit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jaybe

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
For sale is a brand new Sea & Sea DX-860G underwater digital camera kit. Included in the sale is the DX-860G digital camera (6.2MP and 3x optical zoom), underwater casing, YS-27 strobe and single sea arm mount (plus all associated cables, manuals and spares in original packaging). It all comes in the padded Sea & Sea carry casing. See Sea & Sea USA - Underwater Photography Cameras & Video for specs and info.

My husband bought this for me as a gift a couple of years ago and I fell pregnant not long after receiving it. Since kids life has got in the way, and sadly it has never been used.

I have kept everything in perfect condition as it has always been kept in the Sea & Sea casing in its original packaging.

I am looking for $750 o.n.o for this complete kit - please contact me on 0417 401 672 or janeyl30@gmail.com for more info or to discusss.

Payment by paypal, direct deposit, or cash on pick up. I am located in Prestons, 2170. I will post / courier at buyers costs.

Note: This item is also listed elsewhere.

Attachments

• Sea 1.jpg
    Sea 1.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 47
  • Sea 2.jpg
    Sea 2.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 49
I am looking for $750 o.n.o for this complete kit - please contact me on 0417 401 672 or janeyl30@gmail.com for more info or to discusss.

Payment by paypal, direct deposit, or cash on pick up. I am located in Prestons, 2170. I will post / courier at buyers costs.

Price has been dropped to $500, O.N.O :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom