Canon A640 w/ Ikelite Housing Setup - Great Beginner Setup at LOW LOW Cost

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJScubaDoc

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am selling my underwater camera kit, this kit takes great photos (as you can see in the examples) and is EXCELLENT for a beginning diver getting into underwater photography. This kit is in perfect working condition and the only reason I'm selling it is because I've upgraded to a DSLR. The housing was just sent to Ikelite for a minor repair of a focus adjustment control and works great! Included in this kit you will get:

1 Canon A640 10 megapixel camera with complete creative control (Shutter Speed, Aperture, ISO) (Original Price: $300)

1 Ikelite Housing for Canon A640 (Original Price: $400)

1 EV Controller (this can be used with an Ikelite strobe, purchased separately. Original Price: $150)

1 Ikelite tray with quick release handle (Original Price: $75)

1 2GB Memory Card (Original Price: $10)

4 Rechargeable AA batteries w/ charger (Original Price: $30)

1 Canon A640 Teleconverter (Original Price: $100)

1 Canon A640 Wide Angle converter (Original Price: $100)

1 Canon A640 Conversion Sleeve (Connects converter lenses to camera body, Orignal Price: $25)

1 Camera to Audio/Video cable

1 Camera carrying case

All manuals

Housing spare parts kit

The total retail value of this kit is OVER $1000! Coupled with an Ikelite strobe this kit will get you AMAZING photos that you can print up to POSTER SIZE (See Turtle photo!)
Do not let this chance pass you by! The best way to get into U/W Photography!

Price is $249.99 firm, buyer pays S&H which is about $14 unless you want it faster or outside of the US. You can email me at njscubadoc@gmail.com if you are interested.

angelturn.jpgpuffer.jpgcam11.jpgcam22.jpgcam33.jpgcam44.jpg

A very good camera. Takes great photos and has the advantage of using AA batteries. I always had plenty of battery power for 3 dives with mine.

Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom