Wanted: Housing for RX100 - Ikelite, Nauticam, Recsea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you are looking to connect external strobes to your housing i would avoid the Ikelite housing as it is supposed to (idk since i haven't seen it myself) be quite a hassle as supposed to the NA or Recsea which are more or less "bolt on". Good luck :)

There is a significant difference in price between the ikelite vs the nauticam/recsea. You probably want to figure out what you want to pay so you can narrow down your choices.

I'm open to all housings. I understand the pros and cons of each. If I find a deal on a nauticam I will find the money for it. Otherwise I'll get an ikelite to start and maybe upgrade later.

I have a Recsea rx 100, and a WA 110 for it. if you are interested I'll send you pictures. The housing and Wide wet lens are less than a year old. All original boxes etc

I have both an Ikelite with strobe and a Nauticam for sale. Message me if you are interested.

Do all three versions of the Sony RX100 take the same housing?

Do all three versions of the Sony RX100 take the same housing?

Short answer is no--there are slight variations on each model. Especially the RX100iii which has its flash in a different spot. The RX100 and RX100ii are most similar, and although they have slightly different dimensions, I believe I've read some housings are compatible with both. Off the top of my head though, I can't remember which ones.

I'm open to all housings. I understand the pros and cons of each. If I find a deal on a nauticam I will find the money for it. Otherwise I'll get an ikelite to start and maybe upgrade later.

i have a like new condition, everything you need.RX100 Nauticam housing, wide angle and macro lens. Strobe kit, Used 3 to 4 times.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom