Nikon lenses + subal gear for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive4Photos

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
NIKON LENSES + SUBAL GEAR FOR SALE

I’m having a clear out of some of my camera gear, so letting it go to a good home!

Items for sale:

• AF Nikkor ED 18-35mm f/3.5-4.5 D – Excellent condition, including lens caps and hood £250 (£400 new)
  • Subal EXR-40/3 Extension Ring for 18-35mm – Excellent condition £75 (£125 new)
  • Subal Zoom Gear for 18-35mm – Excellent condition £75 (£125 new)
  • Tokina AT-X Pro 35mm f/2.8 DX – Mint condition £200 (£350 new)
  • Kenko N-AF 1.5x Teleplus MC – Excellent condition £50 (£109 new)
  • B&W NL-4 77mm +4 Dioptre – Mint Condition £40 (£95 new)
  • Jessops Circular Polariser 62mm filter – Excellent condition £10 (£30 new)
  • Jessops Circular Polariser 62mm filter – Excellent condition £10 (£30 new)
Items currently located in Thailand, which can be posted Worldwide at buyer’s expense at very reasonable rates. Can also bring back to the UK in three weeks time and post from there to save on shipping costs.

Email alex@dive4photos.com or PM for further info/offers.

Attachments

• 20130507_104241_DSCN0537.jpg
    20130507_104241_DSCN0537.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 197
Adding a Kenko N-AF 2x Teleplus MC7 to the items for sale. Nikon fit 2 x TC. Retails in the UK for £140 (Kenko 2x AF MC7 DGX Teleconverter Canon Fitting - Best Price at Bristol Cameras), so grab a bargain at £70. PM for further details or if you want to see some photos of the item. Excellent condition with clean glass, and like a lot of my camera gear, has been sitting in my Dry Cabernet not doing a lot lately, hence reason for sale.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom