Ikelite (6280.22) Underwater Housing and Nikon L24 Digital Camera $100

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbaborr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Ikelite (6280.22) Underwater Housing and Nikon L24 Digital Camera $100

I am selling this housing because I have switched over to a Canon set up. It has only been in the water 2 times.
[FONT=&amp]Ikelite housing with one 1cc tube of silicone lubricant, port cover, flash diffuser and flash deflector.[/FONT]
$100.00 includes free shipping in Continental US
(I am adding the Nikon L24 that came with this and the camera works fine, but needs a small piece of tape to keep the battery compartment closed).
(The housing alone sells for at least $259 new online)

photo 1.jpgphoto 2.jpg

Ikelite (6280.22) Underwater Housing for Nikon L22 & L24 Digital Cameras
$%28KGrHqUOKj8E0vBj+H66BNek5w1o-%21%7E%7E_0.JPG

Housing Features The Ikelite ULTRAcompact digital housing really delivers when performance and durability matter. The ULTRAcompact housing is high quality, built to last and backed by Ikelite's long-standing reputation for excellence.
dot_clear.gif

All camera controls are fully functional through the housing and depth rated to 200 ft. (60m). Easy open latch and drop in camera loading make set-up a breeze.
dot_clear.gif

Two 12-24 threaded mounts on the bottom of the housing allow for the secure, rotation-free attachment of optional trays and lighting accessories.
dot_clear.gif

This ULTRAcompact housing accepts both Nikon Coopix L22 and Nikon Coopix L24 cameras without modification.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom