SeaLife DC1200 w/ NEW Video Light!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tphelps

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
After a year and a half of good memories, I'm selling my SeaLife DC1200 camera because I don't really use it anymore. If it means anything, I'm a college student and the funds from my camera will actually be going towards buying a rebreather!
This camera is in EXCELLENT condition, everything works perfectly! The inner camera itself looks brand new, if it was not in my camera housing it was in a protective case. The housing has seen a LITTLE love through about 40 dives but it still looks great! The camera has a perfect record with no flooding.

IMG_4328.jpg
(Anyone else think it's funny to take a picture of a camera? :rofl3:)
This system includes the housing, camera, wide angle lens and a BRAND NEW L.E.D. video light! I had a little problem with my old light so I sent it in to SeaLife and they sent me back a brand new one!

IMG_4329.jpg

As you can see, it works great! :)
IMG_4330.jpg

And here is the shiny, still-in-the-box new video light!
IMG_4331.jpg

The wide angle lens is $130 new (my lens is used but has no scratches), the light retails for $330, a new SeaLife just the camera is about $300 without housing. In other words you can get the SeaLife DC1400 for about $800 brand new.

For my camera I am asking a very fair $550 that includes shipping anywhere in the continental US. If you are interested, please make me an offer! I'm a DUP instructor so this camera has seen all the proper maintenance. I would love to get this camera into the hands of a new photographer. The SeaLife can deliver great images for a good value, especially if you don't want to spend a couple grand.

Below are the design specs from the manufacturer. If you have any questions or if you are interested, please send me a personal message or contact me at typhelps@juno.com. Thank you for looking and happy diving! :)

• Easy 1-2-3 Setup Mode on screen for fast simple camera set up
  • Larger 3.0" LCD display
  • Non-slip, rubber armored housing
  • Fast shutter response time - as fast as 0.1 seconds and quick start up
  • New zoom toggle trigger makes zooming in and out easier
  • Use it without the housing for all your topside photos
  • New and improved easy to operate full function controls using 5 large "piano key" buttons
  • 25x zoom (5X optical/5X digital zoom)
  • 12 Land Modes - Night and Day from Portrait to Landscape
  • 4 Underwater Modes:
    • Sea Mode - 4 Underwater color correction settings
    • Snorkel Mode - color correction matches shallow water light conditions
    • External Flash Auto Mode - allows for automatic exposure control
    • External Manual Auto Mode - allows for manual aperture and shutter speed control
  • Sea Mode - "Color Booster" Richer colors at deeper depths
  • Spy Mode - automatically shoots continuous pictures at set time intervals
  • Auto focus system down to 2 inches
  • Adjustable white balance
  • Adjustable flash settings for use with or without macro lens
  • Internal flash with red-eye reduction
  • Video mode with audio feature
  • 29Mb built in memory - holds up to an average of 60 low-resolution pictures
  • Optional Secure Digital external memory (SD and SDHC card compatible up to 16GB) - see below to order
  • DEPTH: 200 feet

Camera has been SOLD!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom