Aquatica 90 with Nikon N90, Strobes, Arms, cases etc.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wedemay

New
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi I'm looking to sell my Aquatica 90 housing with dome and flat port, extender ring for ports, drive gears, sync cords, lightweight arms and cases. 1 case is Pelican and the other is a Porter Case with nylon padded foam dividers that hold my strobes and chargers. The Battery's for the strobes are likely shot, But the Strobes; Iklite Substrobe 200, and Iklite AI, both TTL work fine, and are great for Marco. I also have a Nikon N90 (no data back) with 105 Macro AF Nikkor 1:2.8 D, 20 mm 1.2.8 D AF Nikkor, Nikon AF Nikkor 70-210 1:4-5.6 D, and finally a Nikon SB-26 strobe (land) with sync cord clear filters on all, should be in "good" condition. The camera has never been flooded nor the housing, otherwise I'd be selling a paperweight.

I likely have some "O" rings (major port) for the Aquatica housing although i would strongly recommend a re-build or service depending on the evaluation by an aquatica tech. There is minor corrosion on one edge of a housing clamp, they did not "fool" with it, last time i had it serviced, but I would consider sanding it off and having it re-epoxed coated and repaired before using it for another decade. I gather this dates from the early 90's when I was flush and footloose.

It is all 35 mm so it's not really a "pro system" i guess anymore, but it's a great serious amateur housed film system for those inclined. I'm in San Rafael CA, near SF and would ideally deal with a local buyer, price to be negotiated or evaluated by recent sales of like gear in similar shape, if that makes sense?

I just want it to go to someone who will use it and appreciate it, and enjoy it. Sorry I don't know how to ad photo's of the gear, and have no links to sites, but can sent pics to anyone interested.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom