Nautican NA D600 housing used on three dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Joebelanger

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I bought my wife a Nauticam D600 set up and it is way too much of a system for her so I am selling it. It has three lousy dives on it. Has the basic viewer, is extremely clean and will ship with a third ball joint to mount an aiming light. Since we're sharing ports, none of those are for sale. Just the housing. Didn't bother taking pictures of it since it is like new anyway.

It cost me $3300 a couple of months ago. Asking $3000 and I will pay for shipping in the USA. Will consider shipping international but buyer would have to pick up shipping and insurance.

Drop me a note if you have any questions.

Joe

you can email me at joe (at) joebelanger (dot) com

Ok everyone, I am trying one last time before I list this baby on Ebay. I will drop the price to $2800 for this new housing. It is brand new with one day of diving on it, so whoever gets it will be saving $500 off the price of one from Backscatter or Reef Photo.

All the best.

Joe

Just lost a buyer who flaked out on a $2500 deal for the housing, so I am offering that here and on Wetpixel. It's a fantastic deal at $2500 for what amounts to a brand new housing, scratch free and only in the water three dives, one for a pressure test. Just drop me a note if you are interested.

Back
Top Bottom