Oly pen complete macro lens set-up with 45mm panaleica and zen port

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

guyharrisonphoto

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
P1010026.jpgP1010024.jpgP1010025.jpgHousing with macro port showing lens.jpg

For any Olympus PEN shooter, I am selling my previous macro set-up. This consists of the Zen FP-100-EP flat optical glass port, and the wonderful Panasonic/Leica 45mm macro lens. Both are in mint condition, and have been barely used. Both come in their original box. Lens has all accessories and paperwork as you can see.

The results with this combo are absolutely wonderful, with great sharpness, high magnification, and vibrant color. The lens will fit any PEN camera, and the port will fit the PEN housings and is just the right length for this lens. The Oly port for the standard zoom is too long for this lens.

New, the port is $429 (Backscatter) and the lens is 900 (B&H). That is $1330 total. On ebay the lens is going for around $580 in mint condition and a used port is almost impossible to find.

I will sell this package for 775.00. Free shipping included via USPS priority mail to US Pay Pal verified addresses. I have great feedback here and 100% on ebay.

PM me with any questions. Photos below including one with the port attached to my Oly housing for the E-PL2

Lens sold on e-bay.

Price drop on the port: $200. It is $430 new so a great deal for someone.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom