Ikelite T4i/650d full setup with strobes, wide angle and 8" dome port

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gargar

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
After a change of plans I am back home in Canada and looking to sell my entire underwater camera rig. All components are in like new condition and the housing will be shipped to Ikelite for maintenance before being sent to the buyer (I will pay the ikelite maintenance bill).

Included with sale:

-Ikelite T4i/650d housing
-Ikelite 8" dome port (with port body for Sigma 10-20mm)
-Two Ikelite DS160 substrobes with smart charger
-Two Ikelite dual sync cables (one used and one brand new)
-Two Ikelite 9" arms
-Two Ikelite 6" arms
-Six Ikelite ball clamps
-Canon T4i body (shutter count around 5000)
-Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 wide angle lens

I will include lot's of extras such as an ikelite o-ring kit, micro mesh acrylic dome repair kit, custom strobe diffusers, etc. If I get my full asking price I would also be willing to throw in a Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 lens.

I have used this setup on about 25 dives and everything works perfectly. The Sigma 10-20mm works great behind the 8" dome and yields sharp corners with minimal vignetting. I have even used the Tamron 17-50mm behind the 8" dome with pretty good results (not a true macro lens but fun to play around with). This camera features auto-focus in video and this function works quite well underwater.

Uploaded with ImageShack.com

Asking price for the full setup $3700 USD

Asking price for the full setup (no body or lenses) $2800 USD

Asking price for strobes/arms/sync cables $1400 USD

Asking price for housing and dome port only $1500 USD

I have a deal pending on the full setup but if it falls through I'll be selling this off piece by piece.

Here's a video I put together from a few dives in Asia. Really doesn't show the quality the camera is capable of as the clips look much better right out of the camera. I think iMovie or youtube is butchering it and making it pixelated even in 1080p.

Diving Gili and Apo - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom