Canon SX230 HS Camera and Housing (w/all original packaging and accessories)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kitty_Kat

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I am selling my Canon PowerShot SX230 HS camera and Canon WP-DC42 housing that is made specifically for it.

I purchased this set up new in August 2011 because I wanted a more compact camera to take along on a trip to the Caribbean. I have been extremely impressed with this camera because it allows for complete manual operation but is the size of a point and shoot.

More specs on the camera can be found here:

Canon U.S.A. : Support & Drivers : PowerShot SX230 HS

I used this camera and housing on ~20 dives with no problems. It was always thoroughly washed after use and has been sitting in my desk ever since. Both the camera and housing are in near perfect physical condition (there are 2 very small black scuffs on the top of the camera seen in the picture) and operate perfectly. I tested the camera/housing in the pool last night and it still functions perfectly with absolutely no leaks. The system has never been flooded.

I would like to sell the two together for $250 + shipping (within the US only please). Please feel free to ask if you have any questions or if you would like to see some of the pictures I took with this set up.

Includes:
- Canon SX230 HS Camera
- Wrist strap for camera
- Battery charger
- Original Canon battery
- AV Cable
- Interface Cable
- Software (CD)
- 2GB Memory Card
- Canon WP-DC42 housing
- All manuals/boxes

IMG_1262.jpgIMG_1266.jpgIMG_1270.jpgIMG_1271.jpgIMG_1273.jpgIMG_1274.jpgIMG_1275.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom