Subal Housing for Canon 5D Mark III + Three Ports (Almost new)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
Subal Underwater Housing for Canon 5D Mark III with Three Ports and Extension for $6,500with Option to Buy Canon 5D Mark III for an additional $2,400

I am selling an almost new housing for the Canon 5D Mark III. I bought the housing in May of 2013 (when it was released). With all ports, covers and gears, the cost of this housing is more than $7,700. I have had 5 dives with this housing and it has never flooded. I took it to Galapagos to shoot whale sharks. I have attached a pictures taken with the housing. The housing is amazing and has great features. I have used the Sea&Sea housing for the 5D Mark III and the Subal is superior to that housing. Feels more solid with better button location. The following items are being sold:

Part # Description
1. 10CD53S4 Subal CD5MIII Housing
2. 40100IS4 Port – FP-FC100IS/4
3. 4002304 Domeport DP-230/4
4. 430604 Extension EXR 60/4
5. 430754 Extension EXR 75/4
6. 4ZC871 Zoom Gear Canon 24-105
7. 4ZC861 Zoom Gear Canon 16-35
8. Covers& Portcovers

If you purchase the housing, I am willing to sell my Canon 5D Mark III (body only) for only $2,400.

Email me at perry@roshan-zamir.com or call me at (310) 582-1993 if you have any questions.

Subal1.jpgSubal2.jpgSubal3.jpgSubal4.jpgSubal5.jpgSubal6.jpgSubal7.jpgSubal8.jpgSubal9.jpgSubal10.jpgSubal11.jpgSubal12.jpg

Last edited:
I am reducing the price of the Housing package to $6,250. Also, I have listed the Camera Housing (Canon 5D Mark III Body Only) separately on Ebay. It may no longer be available for sale with the underwater housing package.

Otherwise, all the same...

Perry

Back
Top Bottom