Sweet System - S95, Fisheye FIX housing, Inon UWL-100 & UCL165 wet lenses, LD adapter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kvcook

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
FOR SALE - This is a wonderful compact system in excellent condition. Included are the following:
- Canon S95 camera with original packaging, manuals, software, cables, etc. Had screen protector on LCD since day 1. Comes with charger and battery, plus an extra Canon battery plus a Digipower battery.
- Fisheye FIX aluminum housing for the S95. Quality housing in great condition. Also includes extra o-ring and the Fisheye rubber monitor hood for the LCD window.
- Fisheye 52mm-LD adapter, which allows use of Inon LD bayonet mount wet lenses on this housing.
- Inon UWL-H100LD wide angle wet lens. Comes with original packaging and instructions, front and rear caps, and the Inon neoprene bag for the lens.
- Inon UCL-165LD close up lens. Comes with original packaging and instructions, rear cap (as it comes from Inon).
- Inon LD lens holder W. This is a double lens caddy to hold the UWL-100LD and the UCL-165LD on your flash arm.

Just add a camera tray, handles, arms, flashes and sync cords and you are ready to go. I used Sea and Sea YS-01 flashes with Nauticam tray and handles and ULCS arms and was very satisfied. Am sellling for slightly under 50% of the cost of this equipment new. Asking price of $1100 includes paypal fee and insured shipping to CONUS addresses. Please contact me if you need shipment to another destination. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• P7300098.jpg
    P7300098.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 71
  • P7300099.jpg
    P7300099.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 59
  • P7300100.jpg
    P7300100.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 64
  • P7300101.jpg
    P7300101.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 65
  • P7300094.jpg
    P7300094.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 65
  • P7300092.jpg
    P7300092.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 70
Hi, I have a Canon S90 with the FIX aluminum housing. I was interested in you Fisheye 52mm-LD adapter and Inon UWL-H100LD wide angle wet lens. Do you know if this set up would work with my existing FIX aluminum housing? If so I'm very interested in these two items. I don't know if you are willing to sell them independently of the system you are selling. Please let me know. Thanks, Deanne
DBeck1562@cox.net

i am interested in the ucl165m67 if you change your mind.

The S95 package is now sold. Thanks, Kim!

---------- Post added September 2nd, 2013 at 03:56 PM ----------

OCNDiver - Sorry, but the entire system sold as a package. As long as your FIX housing has the 52mm thread on the front of the lens port, I would think the 52-to-LD adapater and the UWL100LD would work on your setup the same as it did on my S95 system. You might try contacting Reef Photo, as they handled these FIX housings and always gave me good advice. Kevin

---------- Post added September 2nd, 2013 at 03:57 PM ----------

lofish - Sorry, but the entire setup sold as a package. In any case, my UCL165 wet lens was the LD mount version, not the m67 version, so I probably would not have worked for you. Kevin

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom