Recsea setup for canon S95

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Downunder frog

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,

I'm selling a recsea setup for canon S95. The housing and the lenses are in excellent conditions, bought new from Y. Kanda in 2011. I've used it on 100-and-something dives, never flooded.
It's a great housing, with full access to all controls (I used it almost exclusively in manual), very versatile when used with the fisheye and the close-up lens (you can shoot manta rays and pygmy sea horses during the same dive :D).
I used the M1 base with either 2xInon z240 or a strobe and a sola 800. The housing is attached via two screws (more secured - my previous rig had only one screw which tended to slowly loosen itself...)
I highly recommend the s95 and the recsea housing. I'm selling because I've bought a housing for my DSLR.

The setup includes:

• Recsea housing for S95 (with 1 used and 2 new o-rings + grease, strobe mask/optical fiber adaptor, instruction manual)
  • Inon 28AD adaptor
  • INON UFL-165AD - fisheye conversion lens (with original plastic covers)
  • INON UCL-165AD close-up lens (with AD mount converter, plastic covers and neoprene pouch)
  • INON Grip base M1 with two handles (D-holder) and ball mounts (1 direct base III and 1 multidirect base IIa) - one of the ball mount and one of the handle are in good conditions but show sign of wear as they were used on a previous setup
  • INON AD double lens holder (fit ULCS arm)
  • INON Optical D cable (connect to Z240/D-2000/S-2000)

I can also sell a canon S95 in excellent condition, with the original Canon battery and charger, as well as 2 Wasabi Power 1300mAh batteries.

Price for the recsea setup: 1500 USD + shipping costs
With S95 and batteries: 1800 USD + shipping costs

I prefer to sell everything together.

Shipping from Brisbane, Australia - Payment via Paypal

Some pictures below:
Recsea s95 - 001-7.jpgRecsea s95 - 001-5.jpgRecsea s95 - 001-6.jpgRecsea s95 - 001-9.jpgRecsea s95 - 001-10.jpgRecsea s95 - 001-8.jpg

I would be interested in your Inon 28AD adaptor and Inon UFL-165AD fisheye conversion lens. Are you willing to sell these independently of the the setup? If so, please let me know. Thanks, DBeck1562@cox.net

Price reduced:
1100 USD + shipping for the recsea setup
add 200 USD for the S95 and with 3 batteries + charger

I need to sell it soon so please make an offer if you're interested. I'm not keen to sell items separately (yet)

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom