Ikelite Canon 50D Housing and Camera For Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tarnis

Registered
Reaction score
Selling an Ikelite Canon 50D Housing and Camera for $1250... Housing has a scuff mark but otherwise is fine, was serviced a year ago by Ikelite and used for two dives in Hawaii. Checked it in the bathtub recently and showed no signs of leakage. 50D works perfectly fine...it's not in mint condition but still a good 7 or 8. I think I had like 3 or 4 batteries banging around my camera bag for it last I checked but if there's more I'll give you what I have as well as the charger and strap. Would prefer a local sale, but we'll say $15 shipping and I'll eat the rest.

Will take some pictures of it this weekend, just selling the housing and camera body. Going to put the money towards a 6d housing so I'll continue using my ports...plenty come up for sale though.

Hi Tarnis

What ports do you have with the housing??
Can you forward me some pictures to chris.kippax@gmail.com

Hi all, here are some pictures of the camera and the housing...

_MG_7168.jpg_MG_7179.jpg_MG_7172.jpg_MG_7173.jpg_MG_7169.jpg_MG_7170.jpg_MG_7171.jpg

_MG_7177.jpg_MG_7178.jpg_MG_7176.jpg_MG_7174.jpg_MG_7175.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom