Nauticam NA-550D Housing with Canon 550D dSLR & Lenses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stoyleg

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Nauticam NA-550D Housing with Canon 550D & 2 Lenses

The housing has never actually been in the water - it has sat on a shelf for over a year gathering dust. It was a gift for my wife but she doesn't dive enough to justify keeping it.

The camera has been used, but not that much.

Also features...

• Nauticam Macro Port 60 with neoprene cover
  • 60mm f2.8 Macro lens
  • 24mm f2.8 wide-angle lens
  • 3 genuine Canon batteries
  • Dustblower
  • Camera strap
  • Neoprene Camera case

I'm fairly reluctant to sell this as it is a superb setup for still images and video, but I have a camera and housing myself so it would probably just sit on the shelf for another year.

I have listed this on Ebay - Nauticam NA-550D Housing with Canon 550D dSLR & Lenses | eBay.

I am looking for £1500. I will post for free if this price is met. Get in touch on 07833562525 / 01723449256 / gstoyle [at] gmail [dot] com.

However, I would rather sell to someone privately to avoid Ebay fees so please contact me if you are interested or would like to see more pictures.

GWS_2908.jpgGWS_2913.jpgGWS_2912.jpgGWS_2911.jpgGWS_2910.jpg

Would free post apply to shipping to the US, too? If not, what would that (roughly) cost?

Sorry, I should've mentioned free shipping only applies to UK.

I've had a quick look at a few international postal services and the cheapest I could find is £125. It seems quite expensive but it's guaranteed in 3-5 days and tracked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom