COMPLETE set up - Canon S100+YS-01 Strobe+WP-DC43 housing+Blue Ray Tray $800

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CaribbeanChick

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Great package deal - ready for the water NOW. Perfect for a beginner that wants to go to the next step with strobes. Get DSLR result without spending $$$$$ for a DLSR! see Silver Squid ~ Adrian Poe <<<<< All photos on my site were takes with this set up! Great pics above and below the water. I do touch up my pics using aperture (full disclosure) but great shots raw out of the camera itself!

Spent over $1200 on this complete set up.

Canon S100 is near perfect condition - one minor scrape on top corner. Lens is CLEAN with NO scratches at all. No scratches on LCD either. Original receipts - from Amazon.

Strobe is PERFECT! Used less than 2 dozen times. No scratches, no ware and O-ring is in perfect condition. Have original receipts for strobe and blue ray tray all from Mozaik.

Housing is like new - some ver minor scratching on BACK lcd area from sand but lens is PERFECT and clean. Not one scratch. O-Ring is perfect. Have Amazon reciepts

NO LEAKS and everything in great condition. Thoroughly and properly cleaned and all o-rings lubed after every dive. Strobe is literally like new - looks never used. Its water READY - no parts needed and I am including EVERYTHING for this set up see below whats included......

INCLUDED!!!!

1.) Canon S100 - Features DSLR functions INCLUDING the ability to focus using the front ring. Has a lot of really awesome settings such as HDR and super vivid, high quality bursts which takes 8 full resolution images in 1 second. Great for fish pics. This camera also has several settings for underwater and the above water pics are fantastic! Rated a top underwater compact camera. Takes GREAT pics above water also.

2.) TWO (Three if I can find the third) Canon batteries with wall charger - (these are $50 each)

3.) Canon WP-DC43 - SOLID. Cleaned after every dive, NO LEAKS! Gaskets in perfect condition and not a single scratch on the lens. depth to 130ft.

4.) Blue Ray Tray - this is what mounts the strobe to the camera housing. Can be used with most camera housings. I don't trust the nut that attaches it so I use a band system - its included too and I will package it all together how I use it. Ready to get wet out of the box.

5.) Sea and Sea YS-01 external strobe with fiber optic cable. This is PERFECT for diving in low light conditions and is what the pros use. Been 100ft or less, under 2 dozen times. Practically brand new and works great! Lights up everything. Also has a LED that can be switched ON to help focus for NIGHT photos! It is a really sweet piece of equipment.

6.) Nice back pack style camera bag ($150 at Best Buy) with plenty of pockets for spare cards and batteries.

7.) Package to add filters to the front of the housing.

8.) Everything I have - tools - spare parts - o-ring grease - RAW imaging software - manuals etc. Basically I will package everything up in the backpack and it will be ready for use straight from the box when you get it.

ASKING $800 OBO.

Will separate and sell strobe and blue ray with lens filter holders for $425

I live in the U.S. Virgin Islands so shipping USPS can take about 7-10 business days. We can talk about shipping options if you're interested. Selling this set up because my boyfriend bought me a different set up for my birthday.

We've got a lot of rain but I will do my best this week to get a video of the set up in use underwater and post it here. Please EMAIL me if you're interested. adrianpoe@me.com

Thanks!! Happy shooting!
00Q0Q_hHizavqfDlx_600x450.jpg00u0u_4bFaw3Acgt0_600x450.jpg00V0V_16YpURFziHn_600x450.jpg

Hello
Do you still have the camera setup? If so I am interested in speaking or emailing with you. Thank Andy
[h=2]Canon S100+YS-01 Strobe+WP-DC43 housing+Blue Ray Tray[/h]

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom