FS: Aquatica Housing for Canon T2i / 550D

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mj3dvfx

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am selling my slightly used Aquatica T2i / 550D Housing. It was purchased new in October 2010 and has been used on less than 40 dives.

Some minor surface scratches, but otherwise in great working condition. It's never been flooded and I haven't had any issues with it. Comes with operating manual, spare main O-ring, 1 Nikonos Bulkhead, 1 Fiber Optic Bulkhead and a Xit 404 Aquatica body cap.

I'm asking $1350 (Shipping from California included). New would be $2100.

Information on the Aquatica T2i Housing - Aquatica Digital - Featuring an extensive line of underwater housings for Nikon and Canon digital cameras

- Depth rating: 300 feet / 90 meters
- Precision machined from a single aluminum block.
- Light weight housing fully anodized to military specs & coated with robust wear resistant coating.
- Excellent UW balance
- Size: L 13" (with grip attached) x W 5.25" x H 6.125"
- Weight: 5.3 Lbs.
- Accurately balanced ergonomic design. All controls are within easy reach.

Attachments

• AquaticaT2i-3.jpg
    AquaticaT2i-3.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 112
  • AquaticaT2i-4.jpg
    AquaticaT2i-4.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 105
  • AquaticaT2i-2.jpg
    AquaticaT2i-2.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
If anyone is interested in picking up a housing for the Canon 550D / T2i I still have this Aquatica for sale.

I am very interested in this-would you be prepared to ship to the UK? Best wishes, Phil Porter.

Hi Phil.

Yep. I'm willing to ship it to wherever it needs to go.

Thanks.

Matt

I've had a few bites, but it hasn't sold yet. If you're looking for a housing for the Canon T2i / 550D don't hesitate to give me a shout.

Paypal accepted.

New year. New Price. $1000 flat. You pay shipping. Excellent housing. Just needs a good home.

PM me if you're interested and or have questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom