Sony NEX-5 Camera +18-55mm lens + Nauticam housing + Inon z-240 strobe+ inon ucl m67

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nitro91

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm selling my full camera and nauticam housing package. I've had this for about just over a year, and I got the housing and camera second hand and the rest all brand new.
I've probably taken the kit on about 60 dives, never had any problems, no water leaks.
The camera itself can be used with multiple different lens and the housing can also facilitate different lenses with the corresponding port.
This is a full underwater photo/video package
I'm selling it all as I don't dive much now and need some cash. I am shipping from australia and payment would be via paypal. Any questions or additional pictures I am happy to provide.

please reply to thread, email at skylinemate@homail.com or PM here for any questions/queries.

I have no idea what its worth now, but I spent over $3000 when i purchased it all. My asking price now is $1600 USD, but offers are also considered.

Photo link down below.

Included:
Sony NEX-5 camera
2x batteries including charger
16GB SDHC card
18-55mm Sony lens

Nauticam Sony nex-5 housing
18-55mm Port - zoom underwater.
Inon Z-240 strobe with ultralight strobe arms and floats
Ultralight left hand handle
Strap to attach to bcd.
Inon UCL m67 close up lens. with diopter holder. attaches on top of housing port and can be taken on/off underwater.

Also comes with all boxes.

I have put up the photos of all the gear onto imgur:
Sony nex-5 + nauticam - Imgur

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom