WANTED: Aquatica housing for either Nex-5 or Nex-5N

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmaria

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Looking for Aquatica housing for Sony Nex-5 or Nex-5N with 4inch dome and extension for 16mm + fisheye attachment. Reasonably priced and in good condition. Thanks, Maria.

I have a Nauticam housing for a Nex 5n, with the port and zoom ring for the 18-55 sony lens , but not the fish-eye. Let me know if you are interested.
I'll be posting the Housing/port and maybe with camera and two lenses in a few days.
Colin

I am more interested is selling just the housing and keeping the camera/lenses, but here is a recent ad I had posted...
Never underwater! I used this system to photograph swimmers in San Francisco Bay from a kayak..
The only time it was underwater is when I tested it for leakage when I bought it.
Nauticam underwater housing set up for Sony Nex 5N includes:
Sony Nex 5N camera with original box software, flash, everything they came with it as new.
Sony 18 – 55 stabilized zoom lens.
Sony 16 mm F2 .8 wide-angle lens.
Nauticam housing.
Nauticam port for the Sony zoom lens with zoom gear.
16 GB SD card.
The camera:
The camera functions perfectly and takes extraordinary pictures. There is a slight scratch on
the LCD of the camera as shown in the photographs, and as you can see when the LCD is
lit the scratch is virtually invisible.
The housing:
Never underwater! I used this system to photograph swimmers in San Francisco Bay.
The only time it was underwater is when I tested it for leakage when I bought it.
The housing itself looks and functions as new as you can see from the photographs.
The port has a small hairline scratch on the front as you can also see from the photographs, and is
also virtually invisible on photographs shot with the system.
Neither the camera or the housing were ever dropped or abused. The scratches came from
stupidly carrying both items in a bag with a small metal clip in it, damn!
I have left to zoom gear on the 18 to 55 mm lens, as the little rubber stops that come with
the system did not seem to hold it in place, so I have taped it to the lens to keep it from rotating.
The tape will come off with no damage to either the lens or zoom gear if wanted.
Here is a link to some info concerning the system:
Nauticam Sony NEX-5N underwater housing | Bluewater Photo & Video housing group.jpg

I sent 6 images off to you via my e-mail this morning... ( I received notice you had sent me a message in my personal email box and replied )
not sure if they went through...
Colin

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom