Olympus E-PL2 (body only) and PT-EP03 Housing, extras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Byte Me

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Excellent condition Olympus E-PL2 Camera (body only) with Olympus PT-EP03 housing, also excellent. Never flooded. Used for the last 1.5 years, purchased both new however do not have original boxes. Camera comes with everything shown, two Olympus batteries, charger, USB cable, HDMI - mini HDMI cable, original manual, warranty cards, CD. Housing is also as shown, everything works, no issues with port, etc. I'm also including the zoom ring for the 14-42mm kit lens which is needed to zoom the lens in/out when inside the housing.

This is an outstanding advanced beginner to intermediate setup with a ton of room for growth and expansion. I've used the 14-42 kit, 7-14mm Wide Angle and 60mm macro lenses with this setup (and Zen dome port) to get some fantastic results.

I'm selling is because I need a housing that gets me down to 300 feet. This Oly housing is rated to recreational depth limits of 120 feet.

$450 via paypal preferred. Will ship USPS priority insured at buyers expense.

do you have other ports for sale? what about the Zen dome port?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom