Hugyfot Nikon D200/Fuji S5 Pro Set Up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
# of dives
So with a baby on the way, I have made the difficult decision to sell my DSLR and underwater housing. I didn't want to as it is a great set up but I needs the monies. So whats included? The housing is a Hugyfot Underwater Housing certified to 100 metres for the Nikon D200/Fuji S5 Pro Camera. You can look at the specs on this link... http://www.hugyfot.com/Products/NikonD200.html
Very nice housing. You will also get an extension ring and a dome port. The camera is included in this set and is a Fuji S5 Pro camera. This is a professional camera and you can read about it on this link...
Fujifilm S5 Pro review - Digital Camera - Trusted Reviews
The camera was one of the best cameras on the market in 2007 when it was released. It was aimed at professional wedding and portrait photographers but with the right lens, it can be used for all applications, including incredible underwater photography shots. The lens that is included is the standard Nikkor 18mm - 70mm lens which is a great all round lens to get you started. You don't need to buy anything else to get you started as everything in this kit will get you taking great photos above and below the waves. The camera also comes with a soft padded case, rechargeable battery and charger and USB lead to connect to your computer. The strobe is a Sea and Sea YS-120 Duo TTL Strobe and you can read about it here...
For Sale YS-120 Duo TTL Strobes with Extra new 5 Pin Sync Cables - Classifieds - Wetpixel :: Underwater Photography Forums
Also with the strobe is a Sea and Sea 5 pin sync cable to attach the strobe to the camera which is worth nearly €100 alone. You will also get 3 Strobe arms for more maneuverability of your Strobe with connectors. There will be some spare parts including a brand new O ring and all of this housed in an extremely robust waterproof hard case. All of this for €2300 o.v.n.o. Since I have owned the set up it has been in the water only twice due to a heavy work schedule where it would be unprofessional of me to take it. (I am a Scuba Instructor) Serious offers only and more pics available upon request. Email me on garyjfleet@gmail.com. Cheers

Hugyfot.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom