Ikelite Nikon D-80 housing w/ 2 ports & custom case -- great starter UW SLR set!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking for a new home for my 3-year old Ikelite Nikon D-80 housing. It's tough, reliable, has a built-in adjustable TTL converter, and I'm including a wide angle and macro port. It would make a great starter underwater dSLR set!

The housing is in great shape. Dove ~14 days. Never flooded of course, and always soaked in fresh water after use. One small sticker on the back (table of f-stops to use at different distances -- visible in the attached picture). (Pictures or additional details on request.)

I'm also including both a wide-angle port which can be used with the excellent Tokina 11-16 or a Nikon 18-55 VR midrange, as well as a macro port that can be used with the Tokina 100mm macro.

Includes:

Total retail is $1749 + case. Asking $900. (As-is. Plus shipping. Located in SF Bay Area, California. Would prefer a local buyer, if possible.)

(*Case is Calumet brand. I think it's Calumet Photo's private label version of Pelican. It's tough and sturdy.)

ikelite-d80.jpg

Last edited:
Reposting. [No idea what happen but it seems to have disappeared!]

Hi,

I'm looking for a new home for my 3-year old Ikelite Nikon D-80 housing. It's tough, reliable, has a built-in adjustable TTL converter, and I'm including a wide angle and macro port. It would make a great starter underwater dSLR set!

The housing is in great shape. Dove ~14 days. Never flooded of course, and always soaked in fresh water after use. One small sticker on the back (table of f-stops to use at different distances -- visible in the attached picture). (Pictures or additional details on request.)

I'm also including both a wide-angle port which can be used with the excellent Tokina 11-16 or a Nikon 18-55 VR midrange, as well as a macro port that can be used with the Tokina 100mm macro.

Includes:

Total retail is $1749 + case. Asking $900. (As-is. Plus shipping. Located in SF Bay Area, California. Would prefer a local buyer, if possible.)

(*Case is Calumet brand. I think it's Calumet Photo's private label version of Pelican. It's tough and sturdy.)

attachment.php

... [No idea what happen but it seems to have disappeared!] ...
When you edited your original post it got thrown back into the moderation queue. You should have received another message at that time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom