Recsea s95 housing, ys-01 strobe, dyron wide angle lens, macro lens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dogface79

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
CAMERA FRONT BETTER.jpgTOTAL PKG.jpgCAMERA BACK.jpgMACRO LENS.jpgSEA AND SEA YS01 SIDE.jpgSEA AND SEAN YS01.jpgWIDE ANGLE LENS.jpg
I am selling my RECSEA S95 housing/Sea & Sea YS-01 strobe/Dyron 16 mm fisheye/arms with clamps, etc. I purchased this package from Bluewater Photo Store January 2012, so it’s about 2 years old. Everything is in mint to excellent condition; there are a couple of scratches on the fisheye but they do not affect or even appear on underwater shots (I freaked when this happened but the folks at Bluewater told me not to worry about it and they were right.) I have used this camera set up on 12 totals dives. It is very lightly used and in amazing condition.

PLEASE NOTE - THIS PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE THE CAMERA OR THE SOLA 800 LIGHT SHOWN

This package contains everything needed for the underwater photographer to get the most out of the amazing Canon S95 camera. Please see the attached invoice for resale values. I am asking 50% of total 2012 invoice. I feel this is a reasonable price considering the condition of all equipment.

A
Recsea S95 housing provides amazing ergonomics in a tiny size. The Sea & Sea YS-01 strobe is one of the smallest strobes on the market, with accurate TTL, strong power and a fast recycle time. An Ultralight tray with two arms allows flexible positioning of the strobe.

A Dyron 16mm fisheye lens and a Recsea macro 2 lens for S95, that providing maximum shooting flexibility, from the ultra small to the giants of the ocean.

What's In The Box:

RECSEA HOUSING FOR CANON S95 - excellent condition, never flooded, buttons are in excellent condition

DYRON 16MM FISHEYE LENS WITH NEOPRENE COVER - very tiny minor scratches, will not effect outcome of photos

MACRO LENS PICTURED BELOW - NEVER USED STILL IN BOX - MINTCONDITION

SEA AND SEA YS-01 WITH FIBER OPTIC CABLE - excellent condition

2 ULTRALIGHT ARMS, 5 INCH AND 8 INCH - excellent condition

3 ULTRALIGHT NEW STYLE CLAMPS - excellent condition

PAYPAL WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED. YOU MAY RETURN WITHIN 3 DAYS IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THE PACKAGE ALTHOUGH THERE IS NO REASON NOT TO BE. I WILL SHIP WITHIN 3 DAYS OF RECEIVEING THE MONEY. I WILL PAY FOR SHIPPING TO THE CONTINENTAL U.S., IF SHIPPED ELSEWHERE BUYER WILL HAVE TO PAY THE DIFFERENCE.

Attachments

• invoice.pdf
    32.3 KB · Views: 165
are you willing to sell the housing, strobe body and defuser?

I am now willing to sell the s95 camera in perfect condition. I can post pics if necessary but it will look like it did when it was brand new! I also have a few spare batteries and original canon charger. Needs to go quickly. Please make an offer for entire set up now including the camera!

I am interested. How easy is it to use the camera underwater? Are you getting rid of it because you are upgrading or it was a pain to use?
If I understand this thread, this would include everything on your invoice except the sola light and would add the s95 camera. $850.

I am interested. How easy is it to use the camera underwater? Are you getting rid of it because you are upgrading or it was a pain to use?
If I understand this thread, this would include everything on your invoice except the sola light and would add the s95 camera. $850.

I am willing to pay you $850 through paypal, but only have a limited time window, then will have to go with my 2nd choice. Are you interested?

$1000 and I will get it to you. The s95 was a 400 camera new. It has extra batterys and comes with a case. And yes you understand this thread correctly.

Still for sale?

Back
Top Bottom