FS Nauticam NA-NEX5N Housing PLUS Spare Camera Body - $895

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmsnow

New
Reaction score
# of dives
I am selling my Nauticam NA-NEX5N Underwater Housing PLUS Sony NEX-5N Camera Body (sold together) $895

Price includes free shipping. Ships to U.S. only.

This was used about ten times. It is in overall great condition and has never leaked. Please note: No Port or lenses included.

Underwater photographers have long had to choose between the excellent image quality of a DSLR versus the compact size of point and shoot cameras. With the NA-NEX5N housing from Nauticam, that paradigm has now changed. The 16-megapixel APS-C sized sensor in NEX-5N means no image quality compromise, and this housing is incredibly small and light.

NA-NEX5N delivers the advanced functionality of the NEX-5N in style and with the ergonomics that people have come to expect from Nauticam. The housing accommodates the changes in camera body and control positions for the NEX-5N. All of the NEX-5N camera controls available from the ergonomic grip sculpted into the side of the housing.

The same Nauticam patented locking port release system used in the NEX-5 housings has been incorporated, allowing easy and secure port changes. Ports are available for the major lenses that are useful underwater, including the Sony 18-55mm, 16m pancake, 16mm pancake + FE adapter, and the 16mm pancake + WA adapter.

Items Included: Housing, Manual, Optical Fibre Mount w/screws, Spare Silicone & O Ring, CR2032 Battery, Body Cap, Sony NEX-5N Camera Body, Camera Battery, Charger, Camera Flash, 32 Mb SD Card

Sample video: https://vimeo.com/87886690

If interested PM me - Colin

DSC02283b_FB.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom