2 Go Pro Hero 3+ Black Edition cameras with accesories

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Crazy35111

Registered
Reaction score
2 GoPro 3+ Black Edition cameras, 2 LCD backpacks, remotes, several different housings, and other accessories. $350 each plus shipping. About $500 new. Each camera has only a few dives on them. We recently purchased a dlsr underwater setup and no longer will be using the GoPros.

Last edited:
"Several different housings and other accessories " What exactly will I be receiving? I want first dibs but I need a little bit more info.

You will receive the camera, standard housing, lcd housing, open back housing, waterproof touch screen back, slotted back(not sure what this one is used for but came with the camera), remote, remote charger, camera charger, lcd screen, lcd case, several mounts, and manual.

---------- Post added August 20th, 2014 at 11:16 AM ----------

1 sold, 1 left

Last edited:
Do you still have one left? What is the depth rating on the housing? Where are you located for shipping? How do you accept payment?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Still have one left and its rated to 190' located in KS and sbipping in the US is gonna run about $7-8. I prefer paypal.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Still have one left and its rated to 190' located in KS and sbipping in the US is gonna run about $7-8. I prefer paypal.

PM me your PayPal address...consider it sold.

Tony,
Sorry but the last one has already been sold.

Damn, I was thinking that might have happened. That thing called work can really get in the way of a great deal. Now back to my Intova's. Thanks anyway and no hard feelings.

Back
Top Bottom