Selling Ikelite housing for Canon 500D / T2i with 2 lens ports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

_marin

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm selling my Ikelite housing for Canon 550D / T2i with 8" dome port and one flat port.
The housing has been very well taken care of, never flooded, never any moisture inside. It has around 150 dives, always transported in hard case.

8" dome port is Ikelite Modular Dome Port #5510.45 with Port Body #5510.22. Dome has a few very minor scratches but nothing that would show on photo or video taken with it.
Flat port is Ikelite #5502. I almost never used it because I was mostly filming with wide angle lens. It probably has around 10 dives max.

Also, 2 Ikelite Gear Sleeves are included and 2 Ikelite Zoom Clamps (1 standard, one large) and spare o-rings.

The price is $1200 but I have to add at least $100 for shipping to USA (I'm in Croatia). If anyone from Europe is interested, I'm gonna lower the shipping price accordingly.

pcxsqsS.jpgHousing_back.jpgDomePort_1.jpgFlatPort.jpgParts.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom