Used Underwater Photography Equipment Cleanout

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FarPointDive

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Sea & Sea DX 300D Underwater Housing
Sea & Sea Dual-handle Grips with accessory mounts for DX 300D Housing
Canon EOS Digital Rebel Body
Canon EF 100mm F2.8 Macro USM Focus Gear

$350 plus Shipping from SF, CA for everything.

Last edited:
no pictures?

Camera(that he's trying to sell) is broken....................:)

Camera(that he's trying to sell) is broken....................:)

Might be best to disclose that fully. Or PayPal will be angry. Might explain why he didn't respond to my PM. still interested, just want pictures...

For those of you who have expressed an interest in this equipment, my apologies for the long delay in getting pictures posted. For the individual who replied "Camera(that he's trying to sell) is broken", I'm not sure where you are getting your information but all equipment, camera and housing are in perfect working condition.
DX300 Housing and Canon Rebel for SUCBABoard 2014-12-01 001.jpgDX300 Housing and Canon Rebel for SUCBABoard 2014-12-01 002.jpgDX300 Housing and Canon Rebel for SUCBABoard 2014-12-01 003.jpgDX300 Housing and Canon Rebel for SUCBABoard 2014-12-01 004.jpgDX300 Housing and Canon Rebel for SUCBABoard 2014-12-01 005.jpg

For the individual who replied "Camera(that he's trying to sell) is broken", I'm not sure where you are getting your information but all equipment, camera and housing are in perfect working condition.

I expect Diver 85 was just making a (bad) joke about your not having posted any pictures.
Looks to me like a good price for all your stuff!

Back
Top Bottom