Ikelite ds 125 or ikelite ds 160

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nuno A

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi.

Its seems that my previous deal is on hold so Im looking to buy a ds 125 ikelite or ds 160.

If interested send PM.

Payment with PayPal, if possible. !!

thank u

Hi.

Its seems that my previous deal is on hold so Im looking to buy a ds 125 ikelite or ds 160.

If interested send PM.

Payment with PayPal, if possible. !!

thank u

I inherited some underwater camera equipment, trying to sell, I think I have what you want, you still interested?

Yes, still available. As stated, I have 3 strobes and 6 battery packs plus a variety of cables and metal arms and joints. Again, I inherited the equipment so I know little about it, but it all seems in good condition as long as you don't mind "MJ" painted on them. I took two photos. IMG_0380.jpgIMG_0381.jpg

Maybe one battery. I've saw that you have a dual sync cord could send the reference ?

I am not sure what you mean by "send the reference" in relation to the sync cord. Again, I inherited the equipment and know little about it. I did look at the cords, did not see a model or reference number. Here is a photo. IMG_0382.jpg Can tell what to look for?

Just need to know if the cable fits on my housing so please just take a picture of the single end, the end that in this picture has the cover on.

The cord is Ikelite-to-Nikonos N5 TTL Dual Sync Cord MSRP $180 Product Number 4104.62 found here: Ikelite | Ikelite-to-Nikonos N5 TTL Dual Sync Cord

Can you please tell us if the strobes are ds-125 or ds-160?

if there ds-125 then we need to know the serial numbers as DS125 Substrobes with a Serial Number of less than 5,000 are not eTTL compatiable.

also can you list the battery dates as they appear to be older NI-Cad chargers instead of the NI-MH later battery chargers.

Last edited:
I posted photos of the strobes, battery packs, cords and chargers previously, they are ds-125. Two strobes have serial numbers in the upper 3900s, the other is in the 13,000s. In response to another inquire, I charged up two batteries to see if the strobes all worked. I got the two with lower serial numbers to fire and the light to work, but not the 3rd. The 3rd, the red "ready" comes on, but I can not get it fire or the light to work, burned out bulb? Maybe I am doing something wrong, again, I inherited the equipment and know little about it. As to the battery packs, they are not all the same, see photos below. They have dates of 2007, 2008 and three from 2010. The last one has no date on it. IMG_0390.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0390.jpg
    IMG_0390.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 77
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom