Olympus XZ-1 camera set-up in perfect condition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

franckxlegion

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
[h=2][/h]
Hi everyone. Selling my underwater camera equipment due to the fact that I am not able to dive so often anymore. This is a great set-up, very easy to handle, and produces quality underwater photos. If you are looking into starting underwater photography, everything you need to start is included. I'd love to sell as a set for US$ 2000. The camera is brand new as I had dropped the old one while travelling. Everything new cost just under US$ 5000, so this is quite a good price to get started in underwater photography.

This equipment has only been very lightly used, so everything is in excellent condition, has been well looked after, and works great. I include a camera bag that can carry all the kit, as well as rechargeable batteries for the strobes.
Shipping not included in price but fairly cheap from where I leave. Accept Paypal only, and the item will be shipped the following day of payment cleared. I will make sure it is all packed to perfection to avoid any issue during shipping.
Feel free to PM me if you need information or more photos.
I live in Taichung, so anyone living in Taiwan is welcome to come and see the rig in Taichung.

Included in the price are:

Olympus camera XZ-1 White

Housing PT-050 + spare O'ring
3 extra batteries
1 small soft case to carry the camera around
1 Camera backpack (Very strong backpack. Can carry the whole rig with spare parts)
Sola 600 with ball mount
INON UWL-H100 Wide Angle Lens 28M67 Type 2 (no scratch/ perfect condition)
SUBSEE X10 macro lens (no scratch/ perfect condition)
1 Neoprene pouch to store both lenses
INON D-2000w with fiber optic cables & diffuser
INON D-180 with fiber optic cable & diffuser
2 x Neoprene cover for strobes

Arms and clamps Trays, Arms & Mounts :: Arms & Clamps :: I-DAS Pro -
S-Tray
2 x INON Float Arms M 200mm (mint condition, only done about 10 dives)
2 x 9" arms
2 x 5" arms
7 x clamps
2 x INON 67mm lens holders
2 x INON Strobe ball adapters
1 x Ball to base adapters
1 x Cold shoe adapter

I may consider selling in separate lot as follow.

(Tray / Arms / Float arms / Clamps / Ball to base adapter $500.00

(2 x strobes (D2000+D1800) / 2 X Diffuser / 2 x fiber optic cables / 2 x Ball adapter / 2 x Neoprene cover) $500.00

(Subsee macro +10 / UWL-H100 Wide Angle Lens 28M67 Type 2 + 2 x m 67 Lense holders) $500.00

(camera + housing + Sola 600 + Cold shoe adapter $500.00

Strobes sold. Now the rest can be bought in different lots and will consider selling lenses separately.

(Tray / Arms / Float arms / Clamps / Ball to base adapter $500.00

(Subsee macro +10 / UWL-H100 Wide Angle Lens 28M67 Type 2 + 2 x m 67 Lense holders) $500.00

(camera + housing + Sola 600 + Cold shoe adapter $500.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom