Ikelite AF-35 Strobe & Tray Kit (Brand New Condition)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am selling this brand new condition kit because I just do not need it. I took it on ONE dive and got some absolutely stunning images with it using my Canon G16... you can see the images from that dive on my blog here ( MY TRIP TO OUTER SPACE). After the dive I cleaned it up real good and put it back in it's original packaging never to be used again. Not because it's not a really good set up (the images speak for themselves ) but because I decided to upgrade all my gear to a DSLR with different lighting and housing equipment.

Screen Shot 2015-01-29 at 12.53.02 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2015-01-29 at 12.52.02 PM.jpg

Anyway ... It's practically brand new and ready to go. I'm selling it for $300.00 plus shipping / B&H and Adorama are selling it USED for $350.00.

Here are the details about the kit:

OVERVIEW:

The Ikelite AutoFlash AF35 kit is an effortless and affordable way to add a flash to your point-and-shoot camera system. Everything you need to get started is in the box. Just attach it to the bottom of your housing and start taking pictures.
The single tray attaches directly to most small Ikelite housings for point-and-shoot digital cameras. Mounting hardware is also included for use with most housings from Olympus, Canon, Sony and other manufacturers. The kit features a contoured handle with a rubber grip for added comfort, and the pop bead flexi-arm offers flexibility in flash positioning. No tools are needed to remove handle, arm and strobe assembly from the tray for packing. The system is lightweight above water for travel and approximately neutrally buoyant underwater when attached to an Ikelite housing with camera.
The exposure selector dial on the side of the sensor provides fine-tuning to optimize results with a variety of digital still cameras. Once you find an exposure level that you like, leave the dial on that number for automatic operation. For advanced users, the selector dial can be used as exposure compensation while remaining in automatic mode. The flash also features six manual power settings for full control over exposure.
When using an external wide-angle lens, consider adding a second strobe for broader and more even coverage. Adding a second strobe is easy with the #4035.1 AF35 Secondary Flash Kit, which includes a dual tray along with the right-hand flash assembly.
An external flash is your most important accessory. The ocean is one big, blue filter. As you descend, the reds and oranges quickly become muted shades of blue and gray. Shining a color corrected light source on your subject will bring back your subject's natural color.
Note: For small Ikelite housings only; not compatible with larger housings such as the one for the G11.
35 Watt/seconds power with a guide #16 (underwater at ISO 100).Exposure selector dial on the side of the sensor provides fine-tuning to optimize results with a variety of digital still cameras. Once you find an exposure level that you like, leave the dial on that number for automatic operation. For advanced users, the selector dial can be used as exposure compensation while remaining in automatic mode. The flash also features six manual power settings for full control over exposure. 70° angle of coverage, 80° with diffuserRecycle time of 2.5 seconds (Full power).Up to 300 flashes with full power batteries.5700° Kelvin color temperature

SPECS:

ConfigurationAF35 strobe head
AutoFlash sensor
Flex arm with single tray
Guide No.(ISO 100) feet: 28 surface - 16 underwater
Power Rating35 Watt/seconds
Coverage Angle70° (28mm Lens Coverage)
80° with diffuser
Depth Rating300' (90 m)
Flash ModesAuto, Manual
Exposure ControlSix manual power settings
Exposure selector dial for fine-tuning exposure or exposure compensation
SlaveAutoFlash sensor
Targeting LightNo
Audible SignalNo
Color Temperature5700° K
Recycle Time2.5 Seconds
Flashes (Full Power)Approx. 300
Power Source4x AA Batteries
Dimensions3.2 x 3.2 x 4.7" (81 x 81 x 119mm)
Weight (Land)1.3 lbs (0.6 kg)

CONTACT ME via PM.
Aloha

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom