Nice 'starter' set: Nikon Coolpix L20 + Ikelite Ultra Compact housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beaner

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm selling my point-and-shoot camera and underwater housing -- I simply don't use the set-up. I think I've dived with it perhaps a dozen times. Both pieces are in excellent condition, and I'm even throwing in a couple of 2 GB SD cards (haha) -- $200 for the package.

Here are the details...
[h=2]Nikon Coolpix L20 Digital Camera + 2 Dane-Elec 2GB Secure Digital Card[/h]-10.0-megapixel resolution for photo-quality prints up to 16 x 20 inches
-3.6x optical Zoom-Nikkor glass lens
-3.0-inch high-resolution LCD screen
-Nikon's Smart Portrait System; Red-eye Fix, Face Priority AE and more
-Capture images to SD/SDHC memory cards (2 included)

[h=2]Ikelite Ultra Compact Housing for the Nikon Coolpix L20 Digital Camera[/h]Package Includes:
-1 x Ikelite Ultra Compact Housing
-1 x Flash Diffuser
-1 x Flash Deflector
-1 x Wrist Lanyard
-1 x O-Ring
-1 x Silicone O-Ring Lubricant
-1 x Instruction Manual

The housing is made out of Clear Polycarbonate which provides unobstructed view of the camera's information and control functions with visual confirmation of o-ring seal.Depth Rated 60m (200ft).

The housing "O" ring seal is a masterpiece in fail-safe simplicity compared to designs that require stuffing the "O" ring into a groove. You can see that the "O" ring is sealed.

The housing size and weight provides almost neutral buoyancy and superb handling underwater. Camera installation is quick and simple. The dependable controls are conveniently placed at fingertip, and kept water tight with the Ikelite pioneered Quad-Ring seal glands, one of the most reliable methods for sealing controls

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom