For Sale: Complete Ikelite housing, 8" Dome and more for Canon 6d

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonSea

New
Reaction score
I am selling my virtually brand new Ikelite Canon 6d housing, 5.1" lens extension, 8" dome port, and GoPro quick release handle. this all comes in a large hard protective Pelican case. I have only used this housing one time in a fresh water pool shoot. I love everything about Ikelite and the quality of their product. Everything in the package is in perfect condition. I have the receipts showing that I just purchased this on January 19, 2015. I also have all original factory boxes for the housing and dome. This entire setup cost me over $2500 before tax. I am asking $2200, any legitimate offer may be considered. After taxes on a new exact same setup: you would be saving around $500 for buying this once only used setup. I am located in Central Florida. Please email or text me if you are seriously interested. Thanks in advance!

- Jon

e: jrcoudriet@gmail.com
p: 4073532772

---------- Post added April 17th, 2015 at 11:28 AM ----------

price drop, 2k takes it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom