Light & Motion Sola 2000 video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

glee719

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a very good condition Sola 2000 video light that's flood only. You save hundreds if you don't need the spot light LEDs. It has about 30 dives and as recent as last month (March). You can tell that it's in great condition from the charging terminals.

Asking $300 for the light and charger, no connectors.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429965850.081002.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1429965860.581936.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1429965867.015905.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1429965873.166304.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's the charger from Sola. I didn't know there are other chargers since the connection seems proprietary.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430018337.674388.jpg

It's the charger from Sola. I didn't know there are other chargers since the connection seems proprietary.

That's the "new" one...which is good. There was a previous version that didn't hold up that well.

Any info on burn time for your light?

Light & Motion Sola 2000 video

You just made me take a bucket of water with me wherever I went with the Sola turned on max 3 dots for an hour, so I am sitting on the toilet as I post this picture. The status LEDs went from red to blinking red around 51 min.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430064205.060959.jpg

The status LEDs went from red to blinking red around 51 min.

View attachment 207449

Total burn time? (Full charge to dead.)

It's what the stop watch showed: 58 minutes.

It's what the stop watch showed: 58 minutes.

Ah... I thought you meant that was time starting from red - then 51min to blinking red.

I see. I meant it went to blinking red at around 51 minutes then was running for another 7 before shutting down.

Can you describe the light colors and sequences when you charge it up?
And then when you turn it on for a burn test?
You've only mentioned red.....not green/yellow or amber/orange.

Back
Top Bottom