Complete Housing & DSLR package

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pernicia

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Up for sale is my backup DSLR and Housing package since I upgraded to Nikon D7100. This complete set has less than 10 dives.

• Nikon D90 with low shutter count (34k)
  • Nikon 18-55 VR Lens
  • Optional: Nikon 12-24 F/4 G ED Wide-Angle lens
  • Nimar D90 Black Housing (additional info: NI3D90NB for Nikon D90 Black Essential)
  • Flat port with Neoprene cover and Zoom gear for Nikon 18-55 VR Lens (Nikon 12-24 also fits in port)
  • LED Focus Light, brand new
  • 3 Batteries (2 are new)
  • 2 Wall/Car Chargers
  • Pelican 1560 with Foam cut outs to nicely fit the housing, lens, accessories (Like-new condition)
  • Manual, O-Ring kit for housing and port, warranty card.

I bought this housing a couple of years ago, it has been on less than 10 dives. The Nikon 18-55 lens is very versatile with the zoom gear and I also use the Nikon 12-24 as my wide-angle lens with the same port. The port has a small scratch (see pics) that fills with water and it doesn't show on pictures (new owner can buffet out if desired with available port buffing kits online). It is a great option for someone just getting into UW photography that don't to spend a fortune. Spare O-Ring kit is included, I've kept it in the freezer since I purchased the housing new.

Two Go Pro mounts have been installed to shoot video also which make the go pro very stable since you can grab the housing with both hands.

Complete package $1,700.00

Option 2: Housing, Camera w/all accessories & 18-55 lens, Pelican case $1200.00 (Wide angle lens not included)

Buyer pays shipping. Paypal accepted.

PM for any questions.

DSC_1865.jpgDSC_1868.jpgDSC_1870.jpgDSC_1871.jpgDSC_1873.jpgDSC_1875.jpgDSC_1876.jpgDSC_1877.jpgDSC_1880.jpgDSC_1882.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom