Canon G16 & Fantasea FG16 for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

h2oDawg

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
For sale a Canon G16 Camera and Fantasea FG16 housing $800. The whole package is less than 1 year old. I have taken it diving 4 times. New this package with the arms was over $1500. The camera and housing are in great shape and clean. Selling because I am sticking with my GoPro setup. I could not get the nano strobe to work. But the rest of the package works great.

CanonG16_1.jpgCanonG16_2.jpgCanonG16_3.jpgFantaseaFG16_2.jpgFantaseaFG16_3.jpgIMG_3033.jpg

Attachments

• FantaseaFG16_1.jpg
    FantaseaFG16_1.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 383
Price drop....now $650.

This should be marked "Sold".

I sent the funds. h2oDawg had some flimsy excuse about being in the Caymans, so he couldn't ship it until he returned to the States.

Ha! I said, "Ship me to the Caymans to pick it up!" But nooooo. Won't do it. I think that is drastically unfair! :scorned:

:dramaqueen:

It is sold!

---------- Post added July 2nd, 2015 at 08:55 AM ----------

This should be marked "Sold".

I sent the funds. h2oDawg had some flimsy excuse about being in the Caymans, so he couldn't ship it until he returned to the States.

Ha! I said, "Ship me to the Caymans to pick it up!" But nooooo. Won't do it. I think that is drastically unfair! :scorned:

:dramaqueen:
I promise to ship this when I get back to the states. It is sold! If you want the Cayman trip included, I've got to increase the price of the camera by just a little. LOL:D

Reactions: Jax
Whoot!!! The camera and ALL the stuff arrived today!!!! Way cool, more than I expected!!!

The camera is gorgeous, not a scratch on anything.

Sorry, Dude. Your Nano wouldn't work because your Nano doesn't work. :(

But the camera drives the snot out of my YS-01!!! :dance3:

Thank you so very much. :D I'll definitely buy from you again!

I knew I should have jumped on this. Good for you Jax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom