SeaLife DC1400 with 2 strobes, fish eye lens, etc.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

prglanville

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
SeaLife DC1400 for sale. Excellent condition.
Includes two SL961 digital pro flash (these are the rapid cycle).
Battery charger plus 3 batteries.
10 SD 16 GB cards.
Weight to balance entire structure.
Fish Eye Wide angle lens with docking station.
The base is made of aluminum (I found the plastic base supplied cracked easily and flexed a lot during use – so I made one myself).
The two Light and Motion video lights are NOT included.

$500 OBO. shipping extra (maybe $25). PayPal, check, cash, etc.

PICT0503.jpgPICT0502.jpgPICT0501.jpgPICT0500.jpg

I am just checking to see how this shows up. I am NOT trying to get my post to top of page (since it is already at the top).

Paul Glanville

You might want to post some UW pics you've taken with it(just a suggestion...).......

sq fish smart clean final.jpgTrying to upload some pics I have taken - very amateurish. I want to get a new camera and my wife tells me I have to sell the SeaLife FIRST!!!!!leather coral 02 nice healing brush mysterious auto smart fix.jpgbig yellow sponge cleaned 12 w x 23 high cropped.jpgFH000024 smart clean cropped.jpgLV barge clean smart.jpgsilver ball final.jpguntitled-43 smart 17 percent clean crop 2.jpguntitled-66 180 dpi 24x28 or something smar cropeed.jpguntitled-88 smart clean.jpgA couple of these are Fluoro...

hi. $500, and you get the camera, lens, etc for FREE, and you can turn around and sell them for $500 and then the strobes are FREE! Cool. I really would like to sell it all at once.

Paul

Someone called "rebreather diver" from NC is interested. I have tried to reply to his emails... they don't seem to be getting through or something. He wanted it shipped overnight to get to NC by tue or wed. If he/she really wants it, pls call me to set up details. it has to be paid for and shipping and insurance (if you want it insured) before I send it. Call me h - 970-626-5255 or cell 764-5010. Paul

I don't know how to take this off - it sold 4 days ago....

Paul
reference: Classifieds SPECIAL RULES - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING
Close Your Thread
In order to make the marketplace more efficient, the Original Poster must close their own threads in this forum. Please don't ask the moderators to close your thread... Please do this yourself.

As soon as your transaction is completed (meaning you sold an item, bought an item or completed a trade) simply close your thread via the Administrative Option in the blue navigation bar just above the first post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom